Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Buttons and Blogs

I feel so 'hip'. I have a button on my blog; just like the big kids. Now we'll see if any other bloggers 'grab' it and post it to their sites. A button, simply put, is simply a new gadget for growing blog readership. If you scroll down in my sidebar you will see that I have attached another button (pictorial link) to Restore Interiors; which happens to be one of my most favorite blogs. Please check it out. You will fall in love.

All the credit for this cool new tool goes to my friend Dorothy. I lured her with a cup of coffee and a piece of flourless chocolate cake. I don't think I needed the lure because she would have done this for me anyway, but a treat for a techie was great fun. And I sent her home with a bucket 'o greens from the garden (which I've decided has been doused with performance enhancing drugs).

One more bit of good news: my picture-perfect pink peonies popped this morning (how's that for alliteration?).
Pictures later.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment